Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Sweet Baby Girl

I am so excited to meet my little girl.  At the same time I'm so scared to be responsible for a little one.  I guess this is the point when worrying non stop becomes a way of life.  I can't imagine how much I'm going to worry about this little girl once she is out in the world.  I already worry about her like crazy and she is with me at all times.

I'm so excited to see what she looks like.  To hold her for the first time.  To look into those eyes that will have me forever.  To see what color hair she has.  To see what her cute little nose looks like.  To kiss those adorable cheeks over and over again.  Its amazing how you can love someone so much that you have never met.

I'm so blessed to have such a loving husband who is over the moon for our baby girl to get here.  Its like my happily ever after is finally coming around.

-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment