Saturday, July 28, 2012

Teething

Teething sucks.  As any parent would know it just sucks.  Peanut cut her 2 bottom teeth this past Wednesday.  I have been wondering for awhile if she was because she has been drooling like crazy and chewing on anything.  Today was the first day I really had to deal with some fussiness from it.  She barely napped.  When she finally laid down, she slept for about 30 minutes.  Then she woke up crying.  I'm thinking her teeth were hurting her.  To get her to take a nap I decided to take her for a walk.  That almost always gets her to sleep. So off we went.  Baby, mommy and puppy.  After about 15-20 minutes she was asleep.  Make my round home (40 minute walk) and she is still sleeping.  So I decide to keep walking and get her some more sleep.  Walked 3.5 miles in a little over an hour and puppy was SOOOO tired.  I actually had to pick him up twice to carry him.  But Peanut got to sleep for an hour so that helped her a little.


Tonight was a little closer to the normal bed routine since going on vacation.  Put her in bed around 7:30 and she cried twice and then went to sleep.  Hopefully she will sleep all night and those teeth won't wake her again.  


And just for fun here is a picture.  She wrapped herself up.  I think she was trying to make a fort :)  


-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment