Friday, June 29, 2012

4 1/2 months

So I've fallen a little behind on the blog so I'll try to do as much updating as I can.  The weekend Peanut turned 4 months daddy was in town for Fathers day.  I can't believe I have a 4 1/2 month old baby.  She is the most amazing thing I could ask for.  In one day she rolled over from her back to tummy and then perfected it.  Any time you would put her on her back to her tummy she would go.  Which makes it hard after she is done eating because then she will spit it all back up.  She has also found and enjoyed her voice.  She talks A LOT and it is adorable.  I love it.  I can't wait to hear what she sounds like when she starts speaking words.  She also recently started giggling.  I might love that more than her talking.  Best sound to a mama's ears.  


She had her 4 month appointment on the 15th.  She was 12 pounds 3 ounces and 25.5 inches long.  She is long and skinny.  I think she gets that from the Liekhus side of the family.  One problem with that though.  She is too skinny for her 3-6 month pants but her 0-3 months are too short.  Its a good thing it is summer, shorts and skirts it is.  She still fits some of her 0-3 but I am thinking of just moving all her 3-6 months over.  However, after washing all her clothes is so hard to switch over.  My baby is growing up.  


I will have a lot to blog about coming up.  Abby is going to be taking her first vacation.  We are going out to CA in 2 weeks to meet the other side of her family.  Everyone is so excited to finally get to meet her.  We will be out there for a week so as long as I can keep my butt in gear I will have many pics and things to blog about.  Until then, here is my adorable Peanut:  






-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment