Saturday, June 30, 2012

Motherhood

Being a mommy is better than I ever could have imagined.  Sure the never sleeping all through the night because every little noise she makes wakes me up isn't always that fun.  THen there is her waking up at 6:00 all ready for the day.  However there is far more good than bad.  Here are some of my favorite things with being a mommy:



  1. Hearing her babble, so darn cute
  2. The way she smells after bath time
  3. The way she snuggles right into me
  4. Rocking her in the same rocking chair my mommy rocked me
  5. Her smile
  6. Her giggle
  7. How her face lights up when she sees me in the morning
  8. How her face looks whenever she sees me
  9. Her beautiful face
  10. Her tiny little feet
  11. Her button nose
  12. The way she opens her mouth when I try to give her kisses
  13. Watching her discover new things, like finding her feet
  14. Just watching her
  15. The feeling when she grabs my fingers
  16. How she grabs my shirt when I hold her, like she doesn't want me to let her go
  17. Her curiosity
  18. That she is my little girl
  19. Squeezing her tiny cute little butt
  20. Watching her change
  21. Watching her grow
  22. Holding her
  23. Loving her
  24. Playing with her
  25. Watching her play by herself
  26. How she flails her limbs when she is overly excited
  27. How adorable she looks with her headbands and bows/flowers
Motherhood is amazing and I wouldn't change a thing about it.  Who knew you could love someone so much before you meet them, then when you finally do the love increases beyond measure.  She is the most amazing little girl and I feel so blessed to get to be her mommy.  I love my little Peanut.

-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment