Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby Shower

We are so blessed to have the people in our lives that we do.  The baby shower was yesterday and it was so nice to have so many people show up and celebrate our baby girl.  Thank you so much to Stefany Janish for hosting the shower, Megan Buchholz for helping with games, Candace Hecht for bringing beverages and Aunt Nellie for bringing the cake.  I felt so loved by everyone there yesterday and the generosity that was shown to us.  We got so much stuff for our baby girl, now I'm really going to start going crazy getting ready for her.  I'm going to have to reorganize everything so I can find the floor again in the room.  


I'm horrible at taking pictures and after getting home realized I forgot to take the pictures of what I wanted, the food all set out and a picture of everyone that came.  Here are a few pictures of what I did get.  Thank you again to everyone that came.  We love you all.


Our gifts

Everyone was so generous

My baby shower outfit

      The food aftermath



                -Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment