Sunday, January 8, 2012

Only 6 more weeks

I got scolded for not making a post on here in a while so here I am :)  


Daddy Lucas was in town for 2 weeks at Christmas.  It was nice having him in town and he was able to make it to 2 of the birthing classes.  It was so great that he got to participate in that part of the pregnancy.  Next time he hits MN he will be a daddy :)


Only 6 more weeks until her due date.  I can't believe we are getting so close.  Went out to Target and got all the final things for her arrival.  Washed all of her clothes and put them away as well as got her crib put together and got her sheets on the mattress.  Its nice to get things organized, although I'm not totally finished yet.  


In one aspect 6 weeks doesn't seem like that long, but when it comes to meeting my daughter it seems like forever.  I can't wait for her to come.  Although as uncomfortable as I can be, and how interrupted my sleep is, and how much I want to stop working I want her to stay in there as long as she needs to be to be perfectly healthy.  Ya I might change my tune in a few weeks but deep down I will be as uncomfortable as needed for my baby girl to be healthy.  In the end, that is all that matters.  


She is moving so much now.  No more little kicks, nudges and shoves going on in my belly.  She gets really active when I'm sitting at work.  I don't think she likes when I shorten her room by sitting.  Stubborn little girl is already like her mommy.  


Here are few pictures to fill in the blank time between blogs:


Mama and Daddy at Christmas, 32 weeks.

 After shopping trip to Target,  WOW

 Folding all of her clothes

34 weeks

-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment