Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bath time

Today we had another bath.  She doesn't seem to mind them.  Looks a little shocked but she hasn't ever cried/screamed when she got a bath.  Not even in the hospital for the first time.  She just gets this look like "what in the world is going on."  


She is the greatest baby ever.  I love spending all day with her just hanging out.  In the past few days she has started to smile at things.  Melted my heart the first time.  I can't describe how it felt when she wakes up and sees me and smiles.  Makes me love her even more :)  She even smiled at daddy while we were Skyping tonight.  


She has also gone to 5 hours in between eating.  This makes mama very happy at night.  Although she tends to wake up after 3 so I gotta put in the paci, but 5 hours is good for me!


Here she is all clean from her bath


-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment