Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First week down

We made it through our first week.  Well more so I made it through our first week.  Abby did great at daycare and they seem to love her, but how could you not.  She is such a good baby.  Peanut has picked up a bit of a cold, which was pointed out to me isn't surprising since she just completed her first week of daycare.  Hasn't been around that many germs yet.  Towards the end of the week M, the daycare lady, showed Peanut how to press the keys on the piano.  After just a couple of views Peanut was having a fun time playing the piano by herself.  M took some pictures so I will post them when I get them.


Being back at work isn't fun.  I don't totally enjoy my job, just working here until I can finish my degree.  That is one thing that made coming back so hard, I don't really want to be here, but this is real life and in real life you have to pay bills.  Well if you want good credit you have to pay bills. 

I loved getting to spend all weekend with Peanut.  Lots of snuggles included :)  Made going back today hard but not as hard as the first day. 


Here is a fun photo from the weekend:






-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment