Friday, March 16, 2012

1 month old

I cannot believe my sweet baby girl is 1 month old today.  Where has the time gone.  I only have 2 weeks left until I'm scheduled to go back to work.  I'm hoping and praying that I can get approved for an additional 2 weeks.  I really don't want to go back to work.  I wish I could just stay home with her all the time and not have to go back to work.  In the last 10 months I have been apart from her for 2 hours.  


Its great to see how much she has changed in the last month.  She is now more vocal and will try to get out of getting burped by crying.  :)  My impatient little girl wants her food and she wants it now.  I love her more and more every day and feel so blessed to have her in my life.  I have forgotten what life was like before she came.  I can't remember the last time I slept through the night and I don't care.  I am so used to getting 3 hours maximum of sleep a night and can function totally fine.  



This little girl is my world and I am so in love with her!


-Mama Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment