Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm so strong

From in the hospital my little girl was lifting her head on her own.  When she would lay on my chest she would lift her head to move to the other side or she would lift to look up.  I finally have taken the video camera out and captured how strong my little 2.5 week old is.  



Daddy went back to base 2 days ago.  Its been an adjustment period not having him here.  The one thing that will make these next 8 months go by a little easier is having Skype.  At least then he can see his baby girl and she can see and hear her daddy.  

I'm so thankful to have the help of my family while daddy is away.  Having them here to help with Peanut is so great.  I have no idea how single moms do it alone.  I'm sure I could do it alone but it is nice not having to try.  

-Mama Lucas

1 comment:

  1. I love her big sweet eyes! So beautiful. Makes me really miss that stage. Enjoy it! The whole first year, cause it flies by and before you know it she's walking and talking. :)

    ReplyDelete